Saturday, March 15, 2008

23 weeks

We went to our doctor's appointment on Friday. Everything checked out great! Connor is weighing in at a hefty 1 pound, 6 oz. so far. The doc had us do another sonogram this time since last time we couldn't see his face.


I rotated this one on its side to just make it easier to see. You can see the bone structure of his face here. The orbital sockets, cheek bones, and jaw, plus so skull and a left arm. The best part was that the tech had to hurry to get this pic and the next since as soon as he figured out that there was something pushing on him he started pushing back and buried his face away from the ultrasound. At least we got the face and a profile real quick.


That's the embilical cord in front of his face there.

They also took another picture of his little boy parts.


He spent most of the time for us hopping like a little frog. Sarah kept ooohing as Connor decided he didn't like the pressure from the ultrasound pushing on him and was expressing this through kung-fu to Sarah's ribs. He seems to like the upside down position with his feet at her ribs and his head down. Hope all is well for y'all. Talk to you soon. Much Love!

P.S. I found some pics of what the new scoreboard in Kauffman Stadium is going to look like. It's supposed to be the largest High Definition scoreboard in the country, until they open the new Dallas Cowboy stadium. The pic's still look sweet and I love the scores. For those of you who can't read it, it says Royals 3 and Yankees 0!!!! I haven't seen any pics of the out of town scoreboard in left field, but I'll get them up as soon as I do.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris and Sarah, I am loving this site. I love the impression of the foot and I love the facial pic. Looks like he is blowing bubbles. I think you guys picked out a very nice name for him. Congratulations.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Aww..That picture of his face is absolutely precious. I am glad to hear that everything with Sarah and the baby are great. Can't wait to meet him :)