Sunday, April 6, 2008

Adrianna's Christening

Sarah and I are headed to Florida this coming weekend. She's already down there soaking up the sun. I'm headed out this coming Friday. Our niece is going to be christened on Sunday, the 13th and we'll be back up here the 14th. Meghan is really excited to have Chief follow her around for four days licking constantly. Dad still maintains that Chief has the "fastest tongue in the west." Anyway, this Tuesday is 28 weeks. I think we both are getting really excited about our little guy showing up. Connor has really kept up with his New Year's Resolution to work out more. Something about some anatomical parts being too restrictive... He really has been kicking a lot lately. The other night, Sarah was in the bath, and I could see the water around her belly moving from Connor kicking. I kept waiting for T-Rex to show up, but no luck. I warned Karen about how hard he's kickin' now. Hope all is well with everyone. See all of you soon. Two family events scheduled on back to back weekends with 1300 miles in between. By the way, Annie and Terry, the snowboarding video and pic was amazing. Terry, I never knew Michael had a little girl of his own... :P

No comments: