We saw Connor today, or at least a 3-D representation of him. We saw definite boy parts, ten fingers and ten toes, three nipples... Wait, that's not right! Anyway, everything that is supposed to be there is there and nothing more. He is weighing 4 pounds now and right on track. Tomorrow will be 31 weeks and we are even more excited to meet the boy now.
I have loaded a short montage of pictures of him. I love the music!!! It's Rockabye Baby, rock lulabies! You might recognize some Coldplay, Red Hot Chili Peppers, & Smashing Pumpkins at the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v45cgMENuWw I loaded the same flick onto youtube so that if you want to play it in full screen, just click here and enlarge it!
Hope all is well! Much Love!
2 comments:
Holy Cow! Your fun scan is so clear! You can see his lips and nose, and really get an idea of what he looks like. I guess it wasn't so bad waiting to do that afterall! Macie's was not nearly as clear... I think we did it at 28 weeks.
Oh, I can't wait to meet Connor!
Chris & Sarah..Connor is absolutely precious!!! Chris he has your nose :) The picture of him grabbing his foot is soo cute. I let Adrianna watch the video and she was yelling at the screen and trying to grab the video of Connor. Can't wait to meet him!!!
Keri
Post a Comment