Here is a video of Connor meeting his cousin Greta for the first time. They were kind of oblivious to each other, until Greta let a hand get too close to Connor and he shoved it in his mouth. We are definitely in the stage where everything, and I mean everything, goes to the mouth. He tried to get Emma in his mouth the other day. He didn't get close, but he tried. Connor is making noises like a little mad man! He talks to us, his mobile, the toys on his carseat, and just about any one else who will listen. He is quick to smile and cuddle with whoever is holding him as long as he's not tired or hungry, just like mommy and daddy! He lites up our world. I had basketball try-outs this week, so I only saw him for a little bit in the morning every day. By the time I was getting home, he'd already be in bed. It was probably the worst week we'd had in a long time. Anyway, got my team picked and a video put together of Pudge. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLEcMvJLurg
With Love!
1 comment:
He is too freaking cute. I love how he kicks he feet..haha you would think he was running a marathon!! And he is rolling over!!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment