Sunday, April 12, 2009

More Florida Pics

Here are a couple more pictures from our trip to Florida. Thank you, Aunt Keri.


Hope all is well. Connor is growing like a weed. He's now nine months old and pulling up on everything that he can find. Sarah reorganized our living room yesterday to cut down on the exit paths from the room, so it's easier to keep an eye on him. He is truly fasinated by the remote control for the TV, loves to chew it and change the channel! Anyway, I started working my part-time summer job with the Kansas City Royals last Friday. So far, so good. I haven't had to kick anyone out yet, but give it time. I did my some parents of one of my past students end up in my section last night, and that was pretty cool.
Anyway, Much Love & Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Your Welcome I love the picture of Conner on the pony..It is too cute!!