Thursday, October 15, 2009

Horsing Around

I've been trying to work on my cinematography lately. Hopefully you guys can notice a difference. I was doing some reading about shooting film and what not and tried to incorporate some of the tips. The video is about a minute long and I shot him for about ten minutes. I didn't have a lot to work with, but I'm excited about how it turned out! Anyway, here's Connor horsing around in the living room. Eventually he and I sat down and would fill the green bucket with blocks, so he could then pour them out in his lap and then we'd refill the bucket. Sorry I didn't get that on tape, it was way too much fun playing with him! Anyway, hope you enjoy it! Give us a shout out if we haven't heard from you lately! Much Love!

1 comment:

Michele said...

yes, I can tell a difference! More movie like...not that I am some expert...I barely can get videos to load on here! HA!

He is super cute...they are so fun! Hope we can visit you guys sometime soon!!