Baby Update:
We are now at 29 weeks going on 30 weeks on April 29th. Sarah says that Connor is kicking quite a bit. One of the books said that on average it should be like ten kicks an hour. Connor is definitely blowing that number out of the water. He has been very active these last couple of weeks. The book also said that he will eventually slow down as he begins to run out of room in there. I still can't wait for him to show up. It's hard because I can't take away any of the burden for Sarah. I'd like to help, so helping her be as comfortable as possible has been my world lately. Once he's born, I get to help way more, which I am ready to do! May 5th is our 3-D scan where we get to see what he really looks like, hopefully like Sarah.
It has certainly felt like a whirlwind these last two weeks. We went to Florida and had a blast at Sarah's baby shower. We actually got everything home in 4 suitcases. It was really great to see everyone, most of whom we hadn't seen since our wedding. On Sunday, we went to Adrianna's christening. The ceremony was my kind of catholic ceremony, short and to the point. I know, dad, I couldn't believe it either. The baptism "fountain" was off to the side of the sanctuary in an alcove that looked like everything was made of white marble. Adrianna was adorable the whole time we were there. She had her tired moments, but what baby doesn't? She is 4months old now and weighing twenty pounds. I felt like I had worked out lifting curls after holding her for a half hour. Either way, good practice for me, I guess... Dennis looked like Mr. GQ for the ceremony and as soon as someone at the lunch after told him how good he looked, he changed into shorts and a wrinkled t-shirt... Whatever, teenager.
After working all week, we went to Paola for the Tracy family picture. Every five years now, we get together around my grandmother's birthday to take some family pictures. It's a great time! Annie, Terry, Jacob, & Greta came into town from Oakland, CA for the picture and it is also fun to have them around. Jacob still has his long golden locks, but I don't think they are going to last much longer. After ski patrol and the photographer's assistant mistaking him for a girl.... Anyway... It was really great to see everyone. Annie and Sarah had some quiet moments holding their hands to the other's belly, so Greta & Connor could kick away. Annie is due 5 weeks after Sarah. We took a picture with GG (Great Grandma), Jacob, Annie, & Sarah thinking it was a picture of all the great grandkids (you know, the ones in their bellies too), but the lady with the photographer didn't get it for some reason!?!? Two pregnant women & a 4.5 year old with grandma, figure it out lady... Anyway, the same lady called Sarah my girlfriend, which luckily for her my wife didn't hear. I corrected her quickly & quietly. Terry, I still think the jeans looked good on you!
Dad & I got to go out to the stadium for a 2 for 1 on Thursday night. The game Wednesday was postponed to a double header on Thurs. We got out there in the middle of the first and left in the middle of the second. All in all, an enjoyable experience. For those of you who haven't experienced sitting in front of an 80' x 100' HD TV, it was definitely an experience. When some of the ads came up on it, it would brighten the entire stadium. I actually thought they turned the field lights brighter, but realized is was just the video board. Replays are massive! I swear TPJ was like four or five stories tall during the replays and they are so crisp. I read the tag on someone's jersey on Thursday from the scoreboard! The board has tons of info on it too. It took me twenty to thirty minutes to get used to where everything is up there. Anyway, a great time and at least they broke the losing streak last night!!! Sorry, Blue Jays, you're still losers. Sarah, Meghan, & Mom went to a fundraiser for the house of Menuha on the same night. It is a battered women's shelter and Sarah said she had fun, but the food sucked. Something about chicken stuffed with pistacios & something else. Anyway, I thought she looked great!!! Absolutely gorgeous!
Karen, we received the box of clothes yesterday. Thank you so much they are beautiful! Hope all is well! Mike & Keely, congrats on the new home! Talk to y'all soon. You stay classy, San Diego...





3 comments:
Sarah, You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I am very happy for both of you! Good Luck with the last few months =) Connor is a darling name =) Keep in Touch!
My email is SaraMReilly@hotmail.com
I hope all is well!
Miss You,
Sara (Stoll)Reilly
Sarah,
You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL Pregnant =)
Good luck with the last few months of pregnancy! I am very happy for you both =)
Keep In Touch!
My email address is
SaraMReilly@hotmail.com
Sara (Stoll) Reilly
Thanks for all the updates. Good luck and enjoy the 3D scan. Only a few months to go guys and that bundle of joy will be in your arms. So happy that Chris is always there for you and caring Sarah. You look so lovely in the photo dressed up with baby in tow. Hope you are not too uncomfortable while trying to keep on the go. We love you both !! Deb and Gabe
Post a Comment