Thursday, September 18, 2008

10 weeks

So obviously things have be picking up a bit lately since we haven't posted anything. Connor went to his 8 week check-up a couple of weeks ago. He handled his shots like a trooper. The doctor said that he was off the growth chart for weight and really high up of the chart for height. I could have told him both of those after looking at him sleeping in his crib the other night. He was all stretched out and took up a lot more of the crib than I expected. He has really been getting more active. If we lay him on his stomach now he will hold his head up and then do a kind of half push-up and get his chest up too. The doc said he wasn't supposed to do that till 4 months.

We had some professional pictures taken of him in the last couple of days. I'll post them as soon as I can get my hands on them, which isn't supposed to be until the end of the month. I did get some video of him moving his head around. He has fallen absolutely in love with his mobile. He seems to follow the monkey around. Anyway, enjoy the video.

Hope all is well.

With Love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Connor is soo cute...he has changed so much!!! He looks so much like a little boy!!! I can't wait to see the pictures you had taken of him. He is such a handsome little boy.. We can't wait to meet him. Give him a kiss from us. And speaking of pictures I would love to get pictures done when you guys are here of Adrianna and Connor!!