On Labor Day we went over to Daddo & Grammy's house for lunch. GG Tracy came up to help celebrate Daddo & Grammy's 29th wedding anniversary. I got a little bit of video and we took some pictures. If Connor's in one of his "play" moods, lightly tap his nose and say, "I got your nose" and it usually returns a big smile. I got it a couple times in the video. I even got video of Emma hiding under Connor's bed. I guess it's den-like, so she loves it when we are all in there. Jon & Chad, the music is dedicated to you two, mainly listening to Jon sing in the car in Austin. Anyway, enjoy!
Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.
With Love.
1 comment:
Roll Tide!!! Hello all...What a beautiful bundle of joy. We jope that all are doing well and as always we keep you in our thoughts and prayers!
Joe, Charity and Madi
Post a Comment