Not really our first, since we have the two baby dogs, but you get the point. Things have been getting pretty exciting lately. Next friday, the 15th, Sarah and I get to go to the doctor for our "sex" scan of her belly. We are coming up on 5 months pretty soon at the beginning of March. We are definitely going to find out what the sex is of the kid. I've pretty much come to the decision that all I want is a healthy baby. Boy, girl, makes no difference to us. Sarah thinks it's a boy. I have no idea. Always have had the feeling that when we finally are finished with children, be it 3, 4, or maybe 5 (Pure wishful thinking, I'll be happy with whatever Sarah decides here, *cough*, one), that they'll all be girls. Who knows? I know we are both really excited to find out!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Our first baby
Not really our first, since we have the two baby dogs, but you get the point. Things have been getting pretty exciting lately. Next friday, the 15th, Sarah and I get to go to the doctor for our "sex" scan of her belly. We are coming up on 5 months pretty soon at the beginning of March. We are definitely going to find out what the sex is of the kid. I've pretty much come to the decision that all I want is a healthy baby. Boy, girl, makes no difference to us. Sarah thinks it's a boy. I have no idea. Always have had the feeling that when we finally are finished with children, be it 3, 4, or maybe 5 (Pure wishful thinking, I'll be happy with whatever Sarah decides here, *cough*, one), that they'll all be girls. Who knows? I know we are both really excited to find out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment