Picture you're looking at it, up from the bottom of a glass table. I swear it's bigger than Dennis' (Brother-in-law). Sarah and I had our "sex" scan yesterday. I was nervous, while Sarah has always known what sex the baby was going to be. She has told me and others for months that it's a little boy. We both would have been happy with healthy. I don't think it would have mattered to us either way. It's a lot more exciting now when we go to Babies'R'us, since now we can look specifically at boy stuff!!! During the scan, the sono tech. showed us a full bladder, which means there is kidney function. We saw a full stomach, which means he knows how to swallow. We also saw the four chambers of the heart. The only thing we didn't really see was the face. He was being shy. My mother, who is one of the smartest people I know about medical stuff, asked the tech. if the baby was turning away from a bright light, even though I know she knows that the sonogram machinge works using sound waves to get the picture and has no light at all. It was a classic "Here's your sign" moment!
After the scan, it seemed like everyone from the Doc, the sonogram tech., the nurse practitioner, and my mom were all fishing for possible names, so far these lips are sealed. I know that I am more relax now that we know. Whew...
This is a profile shot of his spine, all the way up and all the way down!
This is a shot of his feet. This is Sarah's favorite. Looks like he's going to have to borrow shoes from Uncle Dennis. They're huge!!!
Here is a partial glimpse of his face. He just likes that spot, probably for warmth. I will admit, it is nice to have a personal heater (Sarah) this winter. Check back when you can for more updates and pictures. I promise to keep this updated for y'all!
1 comment:
Chris & Sarah. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We can't wait to meet him :)
Post a Comment