Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We got movement, people!!!

Sarah has been feeling the baby move for a little bit now, but I finally felt the kid moving last night and again this morning. I guess this is about the time I'm supposed to be able to feel that. I've read so many books and websites that the information and time tables are starting to run together. Anyway, it was pretty cool to feel this little life moving around. Can you tell I'm excited? Dad tells a story about me when I was still in utero. They were sleeping and mom's belly was up against dad and I kicked him awake. When he turned around to see what mom wanted she was still asleep. I hope the kid doesn't start keeping me up before it's even here. Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. Check back in a week or so, after the 15th.

No comments: