Sunday, May 25, 2008

34 weeks


Here is Sarah at 34 weeks. We went to the doctor the other day and doc says everythings going fine. The kid's still growing. He is still moving quite a bit and kicking everything. Sometimes he looks like the monster in Alien that comes out of the dude's chest. Sarah is not a fan of it when he does that, it hurts... Anyway, we have moved everything from the baby's room that isn't supposed to be there. Which means I am now writing these posts in the converted guest room/office... Eventually the computer will head down to the basement when I get done framing and drywalling. Hopefully before our house gets full this summer! Can't wait for y'all to come meet Connor. Hope all is well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone's going to have a baby soon!! You are starting to get that look!!! Hope everything is well. Talk to you soon.
Keri

Macie Days said...

Sarah, are you fitting into those maternity pants yet? I told you it would happen!
Thanks Chris for haulin the trailer down to Nashville! What friends we have in you!

Anonymous said...

HOLY CANNOLLI!!