
We had to watch a video of a lady giving birth. They didn't show us the actual birth because I guess they've had guys pass out in the class from watching the videos... Sissies! The lady was a little unreal. After one contraction she said, "That one was unkind." Who talks like that? Not any normal people that I know. Anyway.... The class did give us a ton of signs to look for as we get closer to our due date for labor. Basically, what I got out of it was when Sarah says, "I think I need to go to the hospital," we go. Even if they send us home and she wants to go back, we go. No questions asked! She's in charge when it's time to go! At least that's what the class taught me and I think I'm going to go with it, since I won't be the one in pain.
I've been working on the basement with Dad. I've got some pictures of where we are so far. We have the South wall and the West wall done with one wall of the cedar closet finished and have started the storage closet against the basement stairs. We have also gone ahead and moved the dogs down to the basement ahead of time, so they don't blame the boy for the move.
Here is the plan for the basement. If you click on it, it will enlarge.
Here are some actual pictures:

West Wall

Storage Closet

Doggie Corner

Entertainment Area

Cedar Closet

South Wall of Bedroom
1 comment:
The basement is look'n goood! We can't wait to see you guys.
Cheers,
Keely and Mike
Post a Comment