We are getting down to the wire here people. Connor isn't due for another two weeks, but the doctors have said that he is healthy enough & big enough that he can come at any time now. Talk about living in a constant state of "Oh my gosh!!!" Every time Sarah bends over from Connor kicks at her femoral nerves, I keep thinking, "Contractions!!!!" But nope, just him kicking and making her uncomfortable. The last sonogram we had put him at about seven and a half pounds with two and a half weeks left. If we go full term, we're are looking at an almost nine pounder!!! If you've watched the funscan video, you can see his rolls and that was at like 32 weeks, so I'm sure he's chunkier! Everything is ready here at the house. The basement is coming along. The nursery is ready. We have a bassinet in our room for early on and his room is ready to go when it's time. He has so many outfits. We know he's supposed to wear four or five a day, but we keep looking at all these clothes and wondering how he's going to wear them all!

I planted some more cone flowers in the front. I planted the seeds, so they aren't up yet, but these are the flowers from last year that came with our landscaping. Grandma Dunivan described them as "impossible to kill", but I read that as maintenance free! They really have gotten much bigger than last year. Hopefully all of them will be blooming in July. I also planted some Coreopsis, which look a lot like daisies, that are yellow, but they're not up yet either. Both species are native to the area, so it shouldn't take much to keep them alive. That is my view of landscaping anyway, Keep it simple, stupid (KISS). Anyway, talk to you all soon. Can't wait to see everyone! Much Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment