Saturday, June 14, 2008

Jeepster

This might not mean much to some of you, but this was parked out in front of Carrabba's yesterday and it is gorgeous. It is a Jeepster. It was Willey's Jeep attempt at a car version of a Jeep.
That's my big white Tundra next to it.

It really was in amazing condition. Not a speck of dust or rust any where. It did have some after market add on's though, a cassette player... Don't think they had cassettes in the 50's. Anyway, just thought I'd share this with y'all. I always wanted one for some reason when I had my Jeep. I just think they are freakin' sweet.

Here are a couple of pictures of Sarah at 37 weeks. It looks like the kid is starting to drop (someone told us he shows up relatively soon (2 to 3 weeks) after that happens).


We love you. Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want that Jeepster!

Anonymous said...

Sarah you look so freaking cute. I love the new hair!!! I bet you are ready to pop...can't wait to see the little boy!!!!!