Saturday, August 23, 2008

6 Weeks, 15 lbs.

So we are growing pretty well. Connor is now 6 weeks old and weighs in at a whopping 15 lbs. I work with a lady whose little girl is 7 months old and her baby weighs 15 lbs too. He isn't a complete chunk, but he does like to eat. Sarah got some really great video of him. Around 9 or 10 am he gets really awake and has a blast playing with just about anything. He laughs, coo's, sneezes, hiccups, etc. Anyway, here it is.



P.S. That's my Transformers pillow, not Connor's! He tried to snag it, but I wasn't having it!

I posted on YouTube as well if any one wants the full screen version.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZXj1f9dO_0




Emma has found a new home lately. She tends to go here whenever we are in the nursery with Connor.


Hope all is well with everyone! School is going just fine! Open House is next Tuesday and I can't wait. It's amazing how much meeting the kids' parents explains a lot about the kid!

Much Love!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

He's a mover and a shaker. I bet all you want to do is stare at him all day. So cute!