
I didn't get a picture of it, but last night we put Connor in his big swing chair. It was the first time that he had spent more than the thirty seconds it has taken him to cry in it, in the past. The best part was as he was laying there swinging, listening to the sounds of the ocean, the only thing that held his attention was the black & white warning label on the side of one of the supports. It was kind of funny to see him ignore everything else: the colorful owl mobile, his mom cooing at him, the dogs. He was completely transfixed by a warning label that I spent 20 seconds to read and then forget.
He has been much more animated the last couple of days in the evenings. He's started to kind of giggle, coo, and smile some more at Sarah & I. It's really funny. I promise I'll try to get it recorded. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon. With Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment