Friday, August 29, 2008

Thunderstorms Last night

Last night Sarah, Connor, & I went to the store to do some food shopping. Just as we were checking out at the register it started to sprinkle some really big drops. I was holding Connor and a bunch of the drops were hitting him as we hustled to the car. As I was putting him into the car seat, he was getting pretty upset. Imagine getting woken up from a nice warm nap by a sprinkler, while being jostled by your jogging father.... Anyway, Sarah & I shoved all the groceries in the car and headed home. Turns out there was a Severe T-storm headed our way. It didn't reach its full potential until we got home, but the drive home was windy, with lightning, and a lot of rain. Connor loved it! That's right, the crying, upset baby from the car seat, loved the whole drive home. He spent the whole time laughing, cooing, & giggling. We were really lucky to get home when we did! Connor seemed to like the storm, even when the lightning was striking fairly close with the really loud thunder that followed. Anyway. Talk to you all soon.

With Love.

No comments: