Friday, February 8, 2008

Babies'R'us

Soooooooo, we went to the giant baby store the other day for the first time and really considered non-sex specific items for the baby. Sarah said I had way too much fun doing this. We picked out the bedding, a crib, a dresser, and some other piece of furniture that I don't really understand its purpose.... Anyway, we both practiced with strollers that we thought we might like. We settled on the one that was the most "idiot-proof". It's only got like three buttons. One to take the baby carrier off the stroller, one to move the handle to tall person or short person heights, and one to collapse it down. I think here, less is more. Anyway, that's about it. I couldn't sell her on the crib mattress that vibrated, I don't know why...

Oh yeah, we also entered the lottery to buy Opening Day tickets to watch the KC Royals spank the NY Yankees.


1 comment:

Macie Days said...

Awe! What a fun blog! Thanks for letting us in on the loop.
Chris, we have the same stroller and car seat that you registered for. Surprisingly, it is not as idiot proof as you would think--you'll realize that the first time you travel with the tot. The security people are always like, "DAH- WHAT THE-??" Regardless, it is up there in quality, and the ability to raise the handlebar is perfect for you.