Friday, February 22, 2008

Name Ideas?

I'm just curious what you all have rolling around in your heads. Feel free to add a comment to this post with your idea of a name for the boy. I can tell you that we already have our favorites, but I want to see your ideas. I promise that I won't steal any, unless it's already in the favorite list. Sorry. Check back to see what other people are thinking. And before anyone suggests it, I already suggested "Sue" and Sarah kind of liked it. Anyway, hope all is well. Let's hear those ideas!!!

3 comments:

Macie Days said...

Boy names:
Slade,Beckett,Tate,London,Bailey, Hudson,Miller,Maxwell,Cade,Baxter, Earl

Are any of these on your favorites?

Isn't Sue a girls name?

Anonymous said...

Midget Jr.... Attached Earlobe Jr... Can't be called Michael

Monkey

Anonymous said...

Sarah you look beautiful, and yes Chris you look cute as well.. haha.. I love you very much and can't wait to see my nephew!! :)

I love you!!!!! Camille