Dad & I have continued to work on the basement. Dennis, the first entertainment room will probably be ready for you in July for the christening. Not sure how much more we will be able to get done by then. Stupid price of a stud quality 2x4x8 has gone from $1.97 to $2.34 in the last six weeks or so. That adds up! I actually did some price comparison this last time I bought wood and saved $10 bucks by going to Lowes instead of HomeDepot. We have framed in the Cedar Closet, which Dad is really jealous of the storage space. The storage closet against the stairs just needs some doors & drywall and it's ready to go. We also got our last three blinds, so now no one can see into our house, since more people are in the neighborhood now. Anyway, here are the new pics of the basement and the blinds. I moved the Chinese fan from the upstairs guest room to the basement... There is a lot more room in the guest room now!
Cedar Closet
3 comments:
The basement looks like it is coming along. I am so jealous of the storage space you are going to have..that will be so nice. Only a couple more weeks!!!
Sarah, cute cut!
ahh yeah..I'll be keeping track of ya my KSU brother! Greetings from SE Alabama.
Post a Comment