It has been a long couple of days, but we are finally home with Connor. Here are the pictures that I'm sure you are all anticipating!
18 Hours of Labor
Pretty happy kid!
SUPER CONNOR!
More to come, when I can get some sleep... :) With Love!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah!!!!! Finally some pictures..I have been checking everyday. I couldn't wait to see what Connor looked like. HE IS PERFECT!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Chris I am sorry but Connor's got those Cavallo ears!!!! :)I hope all is well. Give that baby a kiss for us. Talk to you all soon!!!
1 comment:
Yeah!!!!! Finally some pictures..I have been checking everyday. I couldn't wait to see what Connor looked like. HE IS PERFECT!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Chris I am sorry but Connor's got those Cavallo ears!!!! :)I hope all is well. Give that baby a kiss for us. Talk to you all soon!!!
Post a Comment