We went back to visit the doctor yesterday! Connor now weighs 9lbs. 9oz., which is a little more than an ounce a day (average). He is doing really well and not showing any more signs of jaundice. He has also grown a quarter of an inch, so he's at 21.25 inches now.

The cord was almost off yesterday when we went in and the doc just pulled it right off. Neither Sarah nor I wanted to pull it off, before it fell off, just in case... Doc didn't even hesitate, saw it dangling by a thread, & gone. We learned, so that next time, we aren't waiting. It does look like he will have a cute little outie! It also means no more sponge baths, and next time we are in our baby tub (pics to follow).
Everything is going well! He has been sleeping a little more at night, extending his 2.5 to 3 hour naps to more like 3.5 to almost 4 at times. I think that I was more rested with the shorter naps, if that makes any sense at all, or maybe the short sleeps are starting to catch up with me... I haven't done much the last two days, but have been really tired...
Anyway, all is well here. We went and saw Mama Mia on Saturday. The moive by itself was pretty funny, but Connor basically slept through the entire show, including Peirce Brosnon's terrible singing... Connor was really content with his nap!

It's been crazy hot the last couple of days, 105 degrees according to all the bank signs. Karen thinks it isn't that bad, since it isn't as humid as FL, but Sarah & I are roasting!!! Anyway, talk to you all real soon. See most of you this weekend! We can't wait for everyone to get here and meet the boy!!!
Both GG's (Great Grandma's) & my Uncle Ricky's family have been by to see the boy. It was hard in the hospital since we were in the NICU and the staff isn't really open to a lot of visitors. It was great to have them out to the house! If you would like to stop by, just give us a call. We are always open to short visits!!!



With Love!
1 comment:
9lbs 9oz. I can't believe it..What are you feeding that monster :)I love the little rolls on his thighs..I just want to squeeze them!!! Hope everything is going good. Keep posting those pics!!!!
Post a Comment