Thursday, July 17, 2008

Connor = Movie Star





I made a short video of the pictures that Karen & my parents have taken so far of Connor. Hope you all enjoy it! Just click the link!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHYxmwGgNUg


He is an amazing little guy, that seems to come up with something new every day. He spit up all over me this morning. Not one of his finer moments, but it made me laugh. Luckily, I hadn't gotten ready for the day yet, and was still in my pj's. The smell of breast milk regurgitated is very unique! I couldn't get it out of my nose for half the day! Anyway, things are great here. Connor seems to get bigger daily and Sarah & I are still learning our new schedule. Basically, his schedule now. Talk to you all soon. With Love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...he is so sweet :) You two look like you couldn't be happier. There is no one word that can describe being a parent. Enjoy it!! It gets better everyday!!

Macie Days said...

That was the sweetest thing ever. I could never get tired of seeing pictures of that little fellow. How absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see him grow, and watch your lives turn upside-down, yet, change you and make you happier than you ever knew you could be.
Lots of love,
The Martino's!