We're back to being a household of three plus the dogs. We wanted to thank Karen & Dennis for everything that they helped out with while they were here. The house looks great and the meals were fantastic! Thank you so much.
Connor was taking a bath the other day and deciding to enter into the Mother Teresa look-a-like contest hosted here in town. I don't know if we'll win, but I think we have a fighting chance... Just kidding... He just looked so cute wrapped up like a little soft taco. I'm probably headed to Purgatory for that joke... Oh, well...
My cousin, Annie, is due to have her second child, Greta, any day now, so please keep them in your prayers! We can't wait to meet her, Annie!!!
With Love!
2 comments:
Como estas? Mi nombre es Connor. haha it's a little burrito baby!! Too cute :)
Your Mother Theresa/soft taco lingo made me..lol.almost off my chair..God was smiling too..He is so angelic and adorable, just like mamma and pappa...love & miss u
Post a Comment